Friday, February 18, 2011

Maybe Mono

So I went to the doctor yesterday...I'd been sick for awhile and just wasn't really getting better. I also needed a prescription refill, which is why I'd made the appointment in the first place (and in general, I just needed a doctor other than urgent care, so this appointment was taking care of lots of things).  I talked to the doctor about the prescription I needed refilled and then talked to her about being sick.
Her answer:  I either have mono or I am dealing with the aftermath of influenza.  We're waiting on blood work to confirm or deny that it is mono.
In either case, I'm supposed to be resting as much as possible.  Which is absolutely not wonderful.  Seminary and resting don't exactly go hand in hand.
If you are a praying person, please pray for me. Pray that I am healed quickly.  Pray that I have the patience to deal with having mono.  Pray that I find ways to rest.  Pray that I figure out how to keep up with school while being sick.
Thank you.

No comments: