Friday, March 25, 2011

Update

I know, real creative title. In my defense, I was up all night playing "make Joy's brain angry".  It didn't work. Which is good, bad, and frustrating all at the same time.  It's good because it means my brain is not going crazy and that is always a good thing.  It's bad because we were hoping my brain would go crazy so they would know what is going on. It's frustrating because we still don't know why I have seizures.
My friend Mommy Lisa came and spent the night with me, keeping me awake.  About 4am or so we resorted to singing camp songs, complete with actions.  I'm sure whoever was watching my video was amused.  I'm super grateful that she could come and I'm super grateful for her profs for being so understanding.
At this point I think the plan is to try one more time this afternoon and then send me home and have me follow up with neurology in Holland.  The EMU close at 7 tomorrow morning, so I know i'll be out of here by then.

No comments: