Thursday, April 15, 2010

Update on the falling of the sky...

Last night's post was for real...it really happened.  It's hard to explain and my explanation didn't do it justice, so check out this link from Nationial Geographic.  About half way down the page is a YouTube video from the dash cam of a cop car.  At about 27 seconds you start to see stuff happening in the video...That's when the sky starts getting bright. I had seen it a few seconds earlier before the sky lit up and was far enough away that I didn't hear the sonic boom.  It's pretty neat so you should check it out.

ARP update: n = 60!  I made it to the magic number and all the data is entered.  Now I just need to recode the contrait items and make composite scores and analyze it and write the paper...The chapel basement is a very good place for doing homework.  I have a table all to myself and there is frozen stuff in the freezer that I can use for icing my grumpy knee and I have baby carrots to eat (and chocolate). 
Time to get back to work...

No comments: