Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Again

So once again it is Sunday and I feel obligated to put something up here.  This week has been a bit up and down, with lots going on.  Advanced Research in Psychology (ARP) is eating my life. If you are a Central student, living on campus, or if you know a Central student living on campus and you have not yet participated in my research project and are willing to give me about 30 minutes of your time, please, please, please, let me know.  I'm about 13 participants short of my magic number and I present my research on the 27th, which means it has to be all wrapped up and pretty by about the 23rd, which means I need people! It also means I need to actaully do my lit review...I don't like lit reviews.  But when I get this done, I will be that much closer to graduation, which means I will be that much closer to more school...
Aside from ARP school has been crazy busy, but that's life.  I may have to hibernate from the internet world for awhile this week and get papers done.  Aside from the ARP paper, I have a philosophy paper due Friday and a Cog Psych article review due Monday....
Aside from school, life has been decent.  The weather has been much nicer which makes staying in and working that much harder.  I"ve had a bit of health stuff going on this week that has caused some concern, but I'm hoping it's nothing serious.  If you are the praying type, some prayers would be appreciated.  I really don't have time to be sick right now.
Prayers would also be appreciated as I make decisions about the summer.  I'm not sure yet what I will be doing/where I'll be living/what the best plan is, and time is running out to sort that out, so yeah...prayers would be good.
Now I need to attack some more homework before going to the Calm.  I'm excited for the Calm.  I kinda really like Jesus time.

No comments: