Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 1 Update

I’ve been back on campus for a week now and what a week it has been. To start with, it is great to be back. Travel back was good and uneventful, which is a huge blessing considering some of the trips we’ve made across Michigan at this time of year. Mommy and Angela brought me as far as New Lenox (Chicago area), where I met up with Jess and she took me rest the way. Being back on campus is great. There have been many many opportunities for hugs and fellowship, including some crazy 3am worship and prayer.


This is my last semester at Central, Lord willing, which is bittersweet. I will be sad to leave everyone here when I graduate, but I will have accomplished something amazing, and that not by myself, but with the help and prayers of all of you. I got to worship with my family at First Baptist Church this morning and it was good.

As far as the seizures go, this week as been rough. Really rough. I have had more seizures in the past week than I did the entire month that I was home. There are no easy answers as to why I have had such an increase in seizure activity. Someone jokingly told me that there must be something in the air here. So I ask for your prayers. Pray that G-d will release me from the seizures so that I don’t spend so much of my time exhausted and hurting.

I’ve also been having a little more trouble with my vision this week, so prayers for that would also be appreciated.

Be blessed!

No comments: