Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pella, Part 5

Walt the Pocket Kangaroo helped me shelve books in the library one day.  I used to work in the library and I missed shelving books and pulling markers, so Lana let me work some. 
Study Hall in the Lower Chapel is the cool place to be. 
The Lower Chapel is also a great place for life chats and praying with friends. 
Walt the Pocket Kangaroo enjoyed sitting in the sun journaling by the pond with me. 
Walt the Pocket Kangaroo also enjoyed the sunny weather for reading outside in the sun.  I think we were reading a preaching book at this point. 
Sarah G got "stuck" in the telephone booth. 
We decided to engage in some foolishness and built a camera stand so we could take a picture of ourselves with the telephone booth.  It was an adventure.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Ahhh, Central! <3
I remember trying to get pictures of myself by myself around campus-- my camera & your camera may have sat in the same place to get a phone booth shot!