Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Funny from today

Admist the stress and craziness of ARP and graduation and summer planning (or maybe because of it) strange stuff happens and there is nothing I can do but laugh about and then share it with all of you.
I was sitting in philosophy class today and we had already established that the collective body of knowledge from our class consisted of the fact that it was Monday and that 2 + 2 = 4.  (We later also established that barking dogs bark and fleeking zerbitzes fleek and squares have four sides, but those all took prompting)  The entire class period my right hearing aid had been bothering me.  It just didn't sound right or feel right. I'd just given it a fresh battery late last week, so I knew that wasn't the problem, and I'd checked it for ickies before putting it in and it was clean, so I knew that wasn't the problem.  Finally, after about 40 minutes, I was ready to give up on it and take it out.  So I reached up to turn it off and take it out, only to realize that I had failed to actually turn it on.  I turned it on and it worked just fine.   That's just kind of the picture of my day today...that and singing the VeggieTales theme song before Pre-min seminar tonight, just because.

One more funny before bed (told to me by my friend K).  I was standing in the hall talking to my friend A and K was in her room with the door slightly open.
Me: do you want to do it here? maybe we should go sit down. 
A: maybe we could
Me: I mean, I could do it here, I've done it in the hall before...
A: let's go to my room.
So apparently that little exchange sounds really humerous if you have no idea what we are talking about and it made K laugh.  (We were just discussing where some editing should take place...stop being so silly!)

That's all for tonight.  Sleepy time for me! Hope I made you smile.

No comments: