Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick Update

I haven't posted in over a week...oops.  Time for a quick update while my supper cooks.
Firstly, I am back in Michigan.  No, I don't not have classes yet, but I am preaching a few times this summer, so being here makes that easier.  I will be back up to the farm very briefly in August.
Before I left home, we had 6 crias.  I will post pictures of some of them soon. I only have pictures of the first 5.
I saw my neurologist on Tuesday.  He was very pleased with how I was doing.  No changes in medication or anything.  I am being referred to a neurosurgeon to get the lesion in my brain looked at.  It has been there for 2 years and is likely not anything serious, but it will be good to get another opinion on it and an opinion on how frequently I need to have MRI's.
Compared to Ontario in the last few weeks it is hot (low 80's) and sunny. I've been making good use of my pool pass.
Supper is ready and my tummy says I ought to eat it now. :)

No comments: