Saturday, February 20, 2010

Randomness

This may potentially be the most disjointed post I have typed in awhile, but I'm gonna have a go at it anyways.
- My mom is amazing.  This week she mailed me my days of the week shirts.  For those of you who haven't met them before, they are t-shirts that have the days of the week painted on them.  One shirt for each day and one shirt with question marks for when I forget which day it is (or if the correct shirt is dirty or if I just want to mess with people).  Now, ideally, I will know what day it is and actually go to the right classes/committments.
- The first eight crayons of the crayon blanket are finished and it is time for me to start sewing them together.  In this theme, I have amazing friends who help me out with colors and the order has been narrowed down to pretty much two options: red, yellow, blue, light purple, pink, dark purple, green, orange OR yellow, green, blue, dark purple, light purple, pink, orange, red.   Currently the second order has the most votes.  Opinions are welcome.  To see a picture of the colors click here (option 2 in the picture has been almost voted out...it's pretty much between options 1 and 3) (OR if you are reading this on facebook just click over to my "What do I actually do at school? Spring 2010" album to see the picture)  Opinions are welcome.
- This semester is going way too fast.  I choose not to think any further on this.
- Tea and Tales on Tuesdays and Thursdays is pretty  much a highlight of my week.  Especially when Sara reads the story to us and it has duck noises and she makes really cool duck noises.
- My last reference for Western was submitted yesterday, so now it's just waiting.  Hopefully not too much longer...
- I graduate in May and have no idea what I am going to do for the summer.  Suggestions for jobs are welcome.  Especially suggestions for cool jobs.
- Some nights you just need to cuddle and cry with someone.  Then you feel better.
- I really really miss camp today.
- Winter can go away at any point now so that it is warm enough for me to go look at stars.
- Spring break comes soon and I need to decide what I am going to do for it.
- I really should get back to writing my paper so that I can do more reading so that I can crochet while I read (I can't type and crochet at the same time)
- I love my friends.  A lot.
- Chicken broth has magical properties.  So does sleep.
- Sometimes you have to be broken before you can be healed.
- I still really want to go swimming.

No comments: