Friday, March 12, 2010

Let the springing and the breaking begin!

In a very short while I will be leaving for New Orleans with campus ministies!  Spring break is finally here!
In about an hour or so I will pack up with everyone else and embark on the really long drive to New Orleans.  I'm not quite sure what we will be doing, but I know there will be 80 some people, college and high school students and we will be doing stuff.  I'm excited for this trip.  I haven't been able to go on a missions trip since Reynosa sophomore year. 
Overall it's been a good week.  I've made it through midterms once again, papers all got turned in, and, (the bestest part) Mommy Lisa came for a visit!  It had been far too long since I last saw her.  We had a marvellous visit and everyone here thinks she should come back soon.  We were even safe, with the exception of a small mishap during craft time that involved my thumb.
My bags are packed, Sampson is staying with Snowball and Finkelstein for the break (he decided he didn't want to come to New Orleans and he didn't want to stay in the room alone since Sheepy was coming to New Orleans), Lazarus and Houdini both have water (though I am doubting there is any life left in Houdini) and it's time for me to go get some supper before we leave.
Everyone have a great week!  If you are spring breaking, break safely.  If you are have a "normal" week, have it well.
Be blessed!
Sampson (left) will spend spring break with Finkelstein (middle) and Snowball (right).  The three are good friends and should get on just fine.

No comments: